Friday, June 20, 2008

my biggest letdown (and only negative product review)


Chic meals, world music playing in the background, a hip mom and dad taking turns serenading baby--the marketing images sell a wonderfully stylish babyhood. Sadly the Nano lives up to none of its aspirational potential. I find myself attacking it with soap, Oxyclean, non-chlorine bleach all to no avail. It sits like a swamp monster, hulking and stinking in the corner of my dining room. None of the parts detach, leaving me innumerable crevices caked with gunk. Every time I lift Little Man out I curse the day I purchased this garbage trap.

Oh Nano, you fooled me with your long, lean legs and your compact profile. Little did I know we would spend eternity locked in battle, me armed with a toothbrush and you with never ending filth.

1 comment:

uraqtc said...

Just wanted to stop by and visit your new blog! I love the look AND the content - Congrats!